Save time, gas money and your sanity. Cherry Crest is partnering with the City of Bellevue to launch our newest traffic reduction initiative: RideMatching. Here is how it works.
- Principals email a link to Survey Monkey to all parents at their schools.
- Parents interested in finding carpools, walking groups, biking groups, or bus buddies for their students fill out the survey form. The survey does not ask for student names or addresses. Parents are free to provide a close intersection instead of a home address.
- City of Bellevue SchoolPool staff maps the respondents using GIS software and provides schools with email addresses grouped geographically.
- Principals share email addresses in each group with the parents from this group.
- Parents communicate and coordinate their group matching. Once parents have the email addresses of their potential matches, they can email each other and organize groups for transportation to school.
Want to participate? Fill out the survey link: Click Here.