As of Monday, February 8th, there is a new location for in-person tech support for school equipment issues that are difficult to resolve via email or phone. No appointment is necessary and curbside pickup/exchange is available.
- Location: The Tech Center at Highland Middle School
- Address: 15027 NE Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Directions: The Tech Center is located in the Gym, which is on the east side of the building, left of the main entrance.
- Phone: (425) 535-6300 (talk/text)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Staff and visitors will follow guidelines for minimizing the risk of COVID-19.
For more information, see the Technology Help Page at the BSD website.