Do you love taking pictures, do you love capturing the moment. Sign up to be the Classroom Yearbook Photographer! We are looking for a parent volunteer from each class room.
Some things to remember are:
1. Every photo should capture a subject, action, reaction or emotion.
2. Photos should be of at least two or more children preferably.
3. Photos should be close-up enough that kids’ faces are recognizable. They do not have to be looking at the camera, but make sure that faces are clear. You can take either posed or candid shots.
4. Each student in your class should be represented at least once in the photos. It helps to have a (visual) list of all the kids in your class, that way you can easily keep track of who you still need a photo of.
5. Photos should be taken with a good quality, high resolution or SLR camera, and should be high resolution BUT NOT MORE THAN 10MB PER IMAGE.
6. Choose your best 6 to 10 photos and submit into the the one drive link, which we will be providing you with upon signing up.
7. Please submit your best selected pictures by February 15th, 2020. **Location coming soon**