Thank you to all the Cherry Crest students, families, teachers and staff who helped make this year’s reflections program a success, despite all the differences this year.
We received 14 wonderful entries we received, including eleven visual arts, one literature work, one music and one dance entry. Several pieces will be sent on to the Bellevue PTSA Council. Bellevue PTSA Council judges will select which entries compete at the Washington state level. Cherry Crest usually learns which entries were selected in late January or early February. Look for an update in the Chatter in February!
Our own Cherry Crest choice awards took place online, and the results are below:
The winners are (with equal votes):
- Sofia Mei Linares (5th grade) with “I matter” a poem.
- Mitali Khairnar (4th grade) “I can bring colors to life”
We also had the visual arts Judges awards and the winners are:
- Anagha Ramprasad (5th grade) “The Woman of the future”
- Emma Shangwen Ye (5th grade) “Sharing love – saving Dogs”
- Akshaya Ramprasad (1st grade) “I am the future”
Thanks again for all your hard work in making this year’s Reflections program great!