Washington State Parent Teacher Association (WSPTA) is a non-profit organization that advocates for the well-being and education of all children. This October PTA members across Washington State will gather virtually to debate and vote on proposed or amended resolutions that impact WSPTA’s platform for advocacy. During the two-day assembly, attendees can also attend education sessions focused on current issues and advocacy basics. Listen, learn, and lend your voice to issues important to your family!
All PTA members are invited to register
and attend online. The cost is $40.00. Not a PTA member yet? Join the Cherry Crest PTSA
today and register to attend the Assembly.
Want a more active role? Contact email@example.com
to become a voting delegate. We can have up to four voting delegates from Cherry Crest PTSA.
Note: All issues, principles and resolutions on WSPTA’s platform can be used to support advocacy at all levels (state, local, district, school). For details on all issues, principles and resolutions on the current platform visit the WSPTA’s Advocacy
WSPTA Top 5 Legislative Priorities
- Increase Access to Nursing, Mental Health, and Social Emotional Learning Staff
- Support Students and Preserve Education Funding
- Increasing Educational Equity by Closing the Digital Divide
- Supports and Funding for Students with Disabilities and Their Families
- Prevent and Reduce Gun Violence and Suicide