Back by popular demand! The Great Bellevue Scavenger Hunt returns to give Bellevue enthusiasts a chance to spring into summer with fun throughout the city. Join the Spring into Summer: Great Bellevue Scavenger Hunt Returns to compete with your friends, family, and neighbors in fun challenges from Memorial Day weekend until the first official day of summer on June 20. Teams earn points by answering trivia questions or taking pictures or videos in order to complete challenges. Challenges will vary but may include exploring local parks, getting savvy with spring cleaning at home, showing off your neighborhood, saving the planet with eco challenges, sharing old memories of Bellevue, or even completing activities with your pets!
Top players have a chance to win weekly prizes and a grand prize package of cool city swag.
The scavenger hunt is a virtual game played on a mobile device using the free Goose Chase app. Participants can download the free app and register for the game now. Once you download the app, you’ll receive a notification when the game officially begins with the first challenge on May 28 and notifications when new challenges are released until the game ends on June 20.
This shareable flyer has more details and a QR code to download the app.
1. Download the free GooseChase app from any app store on your mobile device or by clicking the download link from the game’s informational flyer.
2. Create an account or log in as a guest. Only one account is needed per team.
3. Enter the game code BELLPLAY or search for “Spring into Summer: Great Bellevue Scavenger Hunt Returns” using the app’s search bar.
4. Select or create your team. Teams can have a single member or multiple people.
5. Once in the app, you will agree to a safety waiver and photo release to participate in the game.
All the activities can be accomplished safely within the Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery Plan.