Prioritizing health and safety, all Bellevue Schools are hosting Curriculum Night as a virtual event again this year. Cherry Crest’s Virtual Curriculum Night takes place on Monday September 27th.
- 6:00 – 6:20: Live Teams event hosted by Cherry Crest administration
- Tune in to hear from Principals Steere and Stedman about our school goals, improvement plans and comm(Unity) opportunities.
- Here is the link to the Cherry Crest Live Event on 9/27 at 6:20 pm (this event will be recorded and shared on our school website)
- 6:30 – 7:00: Classroom Teams meeting hosted by teachers
- An opportunity to hear from your child’s teacher about classroom routines, curriculum and collaboration opportunities to support student learning.
- Families will receive communication from their teacher with details on how to join their virtual classroom meeting
- Teacher meetings will be recorded and shared with families who are not able to join live