The Curriculum Enhancement Team has been working with teachers to provide additional experiences to our students. Thank you for your generous support to help make these events possible.
CE Spotlight of 2021
- 1st grade students had a virtual visit from The Toy Maker where they learned about Light and Sound
- 4th grade students had a virtual visit to the Pacific Science Center and learned about the “Night Sky”
- 5th grade students enjoyed an Orienteering field trip with Eric Bone from Meridian Geographics and had a field trip right before the winter break to the MOHAI where they embarked on a scavenger hunt provided by the museum and checked out the special “Da Vinci” exhibit
Upcoming for 2022
- 1st grade students will have a visit from Animal Encounter and meet some animals from Australia
- 2nd grade students will have visits from The Toy Maker
- 4th grade students will experience an “Oregon Trails Adventure” field trip
- More to come…
Curriculum Enhancement (CE) works with teachers to bring in the best guest speakers, scientists, laboratory activities, performers, and musicians for enhanced learning opportunities. All are 100% funded by YOU, our parents; through generous donations to our fundraisers such as the Read-a-thon. Support PTSA fundraisers – they pay for these wonderful activities.