Welcome to Scouts Love the Park!
Opportunities to work on Environmental Stewardship Badges
Cub Scouts & Scouts BSA: Saturday, April 30th
GSA: Sunday, May 1st
- Pre-Registration is REQUIRED
- Program Reservation Fee: $13.00 NOTE: This fee is refunded 100% upon participant completion on event day.
- This is not a drop-off event. Scouts must be accompanied by an adult or follow their scout adult/child safety ratios.
- Adult chaperones are free. Registration is by individual scout, not by troop or den. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register a group (program registration fees per scout apply).
- Please bring your own water bottle and snacks.
- Earned official badges or achievements are not included.
- These events take place outdoors, rain or shine!
- Certified teachers, Foundation Volunteers, and Washington State Parks Staff will welcome scouts, facilitate activities, and participate in pedestrian/equestrian safety exercises before scouts discover and navigate organized trail adventures with scout chaperones/parents.
Here is a link to the info page on our website: https://www.bridletrails.org/scouts-love-the-park
Bridle Trails State Park – 5300 116th Ave NE, Kirkland