Spirit Week and Field Day. During the week of June 6-10, Cherry Crest students and staff are invited to show their school spirit and dress according to daily themes. Our spirit week will culminate with Field Day on Friday 6/10.
Spirit Week Themes:
- Monday 🩳 Dress up or Dress Down Day: You can either come in your super comfy PJs or wear your fancy clothes
- Tuesday 🎩 Crazy Head Day: Come to school wearing your most creative hairstyle, hat, headwrap or decorated mask!
- Wednesday 🔴 Charger Pride: Wear Charger Spirit Gear and/or school colors (red/white/black combination)
- Thursday 🌈 Rainbow Day: A different color for each grade level: K – Red, 1 – Yellow, 2 – Blue, 3 – Orange, 4 – Purple, 5, – Green
- Friday 👕 Sportswear Day: Don your fastest sneakers and wear your blue Walkathon shirt to enjoy Field Day!
Cherry Crest Elementary is thrilled to announce the return of Field Day on Friday June 10th! After two years of virtual field day activities, students are eager to participate in all the outdoor games and activities during this fun-filled all-school end-of-year event. However, we need your help!!
It takes close to 100 volunteers before, during, and after this event to make Field Day run smoothly! Please sign up to volunteer and help us make this end of year event fun for all.
Note: Per BSD policy all volunteers need to submit a volunteer form (if you’ve already done it this year or previous years no need to resubmit!) Unfortunately, siblings who are not Cherry Crest students may not attend