YEARBOOK COVER CONTEST
Have a 5th grader?
We need their help!!! We are inviting ALL Cherry Crest Elementary 5th grade students to enter their artwork in our Yearbook Cover Contest! Our panel of judges will select one entry to be on the cover of this year’s yearbook, in addition, the artwork will be modified to become the design for the Walk-A-Thon tee-shirt! We can’t wait to see what amazing artwork our students have to contribute this year.
Rules for submission:
- This year’s theme is “Spread Kindness Like Confetti”
- Art must be on 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
- The orientation of the paper must be vertical
- The student’s name, grade and teacher’s name must be written on the back of the paper in pencil only so it does not show through the artwork on the front.
- 1st place will be featured on the cover of this year’s yearbook and modified slightly for tee-shirt quality
All entries are due February 10th!
Submit entries by putting them in the PTSA mailbox in the Cherry Crest office.
Tips for a good entry:
- Not a lot of white space – lots of color (including background)
- Use up the whole sheet of paper – the bigger the better!